Working on the rights for every global citizen to be safe, fed and warm through
- Values-driven, Common-Good Centered Leadership and Cultural Development
- Facilitating the links between Religion, Spirituality, Values and World Happiness & Wellbeing
Affiliations: UN Coalition for Global Citizenship 2030, UN Peace Day Committee, UN World Interfaith Harmony Celebration, UN Committee for Religious NGOs, UN Committee on Spirituality, Values & Global Concerns, UN Spiritual Caucus, United Religions Initiative, Kosmos Journal
“Civilization is a method of living and an attitude
of equal respect for all.”
New Paradigm Advisory
Research, Consultation & Programming for Cultural Transformation
Helping decision-makers leverage an emerging social model that realizes we are inter-dependently co-arising — that our health, wealth and security is linked to everyone else’s.
- Greatest Good-driven Cultural Evolution
- Essential Commons – Civil, Spiritual & Universal Commons
- Raising Commons Consciousness
- Transformative Dialog Facilitation
- Keynotes, Workshops, Salons
- New Paradigm Cultural Transformation
Greatest Good-driven Cultural Evolution
What if we said that first all kids go to bed safe, fed and warm and then we consider bombs, roads, stuff, legalities and policy? The international dialog is upscripting from a competing and grabbing vernacular to a call for a world that cares and shares.
My doctoral dissertation, Noble Seed/Royal Soil: The Care and Feeding of the Royal Person in 21st Century America asks:
“If every sentient being is a Noble Seed, how do we create the Royal cultural and personal Soil to bring each and every seed to its fullest fruition?”
Here’s a 6 1/2 minute summary video with great artwork – a pecha kucha (20 slides, 20 seconds per slide) called the Seed of Happiness.
Measurement & Development of Cultural Capital
Good leaders evolve, great leaders consciously evolve themselves and their teams
toward Personal, Organizational and Social Greatest Good.
— Dr. Joni Carley
The data’s in: Culture is a top indicator of success and a leader’s most important job is to build a culture that supports full stakeholder engagement. Accounting for Cultural Capital, or not, has a critical impact on bottom line results. So we start with well-tested Cultural Transformation Tools© to quantify your culture
- as it is
- and as you and your stakeholders want it to be.
Then we use your assessment data to bridge that gap by customizing services for strategy development and implementation. And we’ve got a baseline for cultural accountancy so you can track your results.
Our data-based, values-driven tools have been used by thousands of corporations, schools, and governments worldwide to:
- establish shared vision and commitment
- identify blind spots, growing edges and strengths
- clarify business and professional needs.