- Your book, The Alchemy of Power, dives into the “invisible factors” of leadership. What are some of those factors that business owners (and leaders in general) need to master to be successful?
- You write in the book, “The authenticity of your words reflects the clarity and integrity of your consciousness and it indicates the degree of authority you actually hold.” Can you talk about the critical communication skills leaders need to master?
- You refer to “mojo” often in the book. Can you explain leadership “mojo” and why it’s important?
- What is “Leadership GPS” and how can you set your own? What are the benefits?
- Where do you see leadership styles headed in the future? What should today’s leaders (big and small) focus on as head into a new year?