- Your book, The Alchemy of Power, dives into the “invisible factors” of leadership. What are some of those factors that business owners (and leaders in general) need to master to be successful?
- You write in the book, “The authenticity of your words reflects the clarity and integrity of your consciousness and it indicates the degree of authority you actually hold.” Can you talk about how authority and authenticity are linked? How is it that leaders naturally command more authority when they have integrity?
- You refer to “mojo” often in the book. Can you explain what “mojo” means and why it’s so important that leaders account for it?
- What is “Leadership GPS” and how can you set your own? What are the benefits?
- Where do you see leadership styles headed in the future? What should today’s leaders (big and small) focus on as head into a new year?
Current Events Questions:
- How can we move beyond going from the left to the right of the same old box in terms of all the political fighting that’s going on now?
- What does leadership really mean when it comes to creating real and meaningful solutions?
- Since we can never go back to life before COVID and recent political unrest, how can we create the new normal of a world that works for everyone?