“Good leaders evolve, great leaders consciously evolve themselves and their teams toward Personal, Organizational and Social Greatest Good.”
— Dr. Joni Carley
Is it time to
Take a fresh look at where you are, where you’re headed and how you’re going to get there?
Re-invent your work world?
Spark something new?
Increase clarity and satisfaction?
Innovate or transform?
Re-align life and livelihood?
Do some strategic thinking?
Have a breakthrough or recharge?
Have an objective, experienced sounding board?
Work on legacy building?
Navigate the gaps between where you and where you want to be?
Customized Services include:
Consultation by Phone, Zoom or On-site
Data-based Leadership & Cultural Assessments
Leadership Counsel is a lot like Olympic coaching in that it’s geared for strong leaders who understand the value of professional consultation. While most people start consulting to problem-solve, which has about a 150 – 200% return on investment, studies overwhelmingly show that the highest returns on investment come not with consulting about fixing things, but with a pro-active approach. (Coaching Studies Show 150 to 689% Return on Investment)
Just like Olympians hire coaches to keep themselves at peak capacity because they know that it’s highly unlikely to get to the big successes without them, organizational leaders invest in consulting and advising because it pays off.
I specialize in values-driven leadership & cultural development because the data shows that values are the primary drivers of behavior. Contrary to popular cultural mythology that invisible factors like values are inconsequential, studies from around the world and over decades concur: When values are consciously managed, almost all social and financial indicators go up.
The best way to know if consulting with me is right for you is to
schedule a complimentary exploratory call.
Just like elite athletes, leaders work with skilled professionals who bring valuable perspective and wise counsel in a way that co-workers, peers, mentors and spouses just can’t.
It’s an especially good time for counsel if:
- you are in the right place and ready to do more
- you’re feeling lonely at the top
- you could use a wise sounding board and objective advocate for strategic thinking
- expand your horizons
- you are in a potentially Transformational Transition
- it’s time to make a difference in the world
Olympians Don’t Hire Coaches Because They’re Weak.
Quite the contrary! Strong leaders consult because it:
- Yields solid return on investment of time, talent and money
- Supports inspired, effective action
- Helps clarify and resolve persistent issues at their core
- Evolves your vision while strengthening your capacity to realize that vision
- Keeps you focused
- Keeps you sharp at your leading edges
- Supports wise decision-making
- Helps you accommodate the emerging call for socially conscious leadership and account for the Quadruple Bottom Line – People, Prosperity, Partnership, Peace and Planet
- Gives you new perspective on how to get the most from your team
- Is an effective way to contemplate exit strategies and legacy-building
Coaching isn’t an expense. It’s a capital investment in:
- Commitment and alignment
- Productivity and effectiveness
- Personal and organizational vitality
- Satisfaction and clarity
- Good global citizenship