“Good leaders evolve, great leaders consciously evolve themselves and their teams toward Personal, Organizational and Social Greatest Good.”
— Dr. Joni Carley
Is it time to
Clarify where you are, where you’re headed and how you’re going to get there?
Break through the status quo to reinvent your work world?
Spark something new?
Re-align life and livelihood?
Do some strategic thinking and/or legacy planning?
Leadership counsel helps you negotiate the gaps between the way things are and the way you want them to be.
It also helps expand your vision and clarify the way forward.
Leadership Counsel is a lot like Olympic coaching in that it’s geared for strong people who understand the importance of skilled and objective consultation. While most people start consulting to problem-solve, studies overwhelmingly show that the highest returns on investment comes not with consulting about fixing things, but with leading-edge coaching.
(See Return on Investment in Consulting: Coaching studies show 150% to 689% return on investment)
Just like Olympians hire coaches to keep themselves at peak capacity, consulting and advising is an investment in high capacity leadership.
Advising by Phone/Zoom
360 Leadership Evaluations
Schedule a complimentary exploratory session.
Why is Professional Counsel vital For Leaders?
Just like Olympic coaching, leadership counsel gets you to The Gold Faster, Better And Easier. Top performers in every field work with skilled professionals who bring valuable perspective and wise counsel in a way that co-workers, peers, mentors and spouses just can’t.
It’s an especially good time for counsel if:
- you’re in the right place and ready to do more
- you’re feeling lonely at the top
- you could use a skilled sounding board and objective advocate for strategic decision-making
- it’s time to resolve core issues and expand your horizons
- you’re considering a big change or “radical sabbatical” to work on what’s next
- it’s time to make a difference in the world
Olympians Don’t Hire Coaches Because They’re Weak.
Quite the contrary! Olympians hire coaches because good coaching:
- yields high return on investment of time, talent and money
(see Coaching Studies)
- supports inspired, effective action
- helps clarify and resolve persistent issues
- evolves your vision while strengthening your capacity to realize that vision
- keeps you focused
- helps you attain and sustain excellence in your day-to-day work
- keeps you sharp at your leading edges
- helps you negotiate the broader context of international trends toward new ways of leading (see my book: The Alchemy of Power)
Coaching isn’t an expense. It’s a capital investment in:
- Commitment and alignment
- Productivity and effectiveness
- Personal and organizational vitality
- Satisfaction and clarity
- Good global citizenship
Leadership counsel helps you:
- Acheive a Successful Quadruple Bottom Line –
People, Prosperity, Partnership, Peace and Planet
- Move beyond solving problems to realizing and surpassing your vision
- Get the most from your team
- Make your wisest decisions to create optimum results
- Take inspired action
- Contemplate exit strategies and legacy-building
Our methodologies draw from a unique depth and breadth of training and experience in a wide range of sectors.
The most important thing about working with a consultant is that you feel aligned with their approach:
Are we a match?