Joni gives voice to a large, powerful, diverse, socially responsible – and often neglected – demographic. She
- offers transformative, yet well-grounded, perspective on what’s going on in the news
- provides ageless wisdom that gets at the heart of current events
- asks provocative questions and provides cutting-edge answers that take stories to new places
- moves your story beyond symptoms to root causes and solutions
Guest Expert Sample Questions
Dr. Joni in the Media
The world’s news requires that we
frame it in deeper truths
so that we make our wisest choices
about what it’s telling us.
— Dr. Joni Carley
- Getting the world we want – How do we stop flip flopping between the left and right of the same old box?
- What would a new “box” look like and how realistic is it? What is a paradigm change?
- What’s mojo got to do with anything and everything?
- Vitality beats sustainability every time
- The News: What’s L.O.V.E got to do with it?
- Reinventing the workplace
- What the world wants from today’s leaders and why it pays to deliver it
- What’s going on? Transformation.
- Power – who’s really got it and how do we all get more of it?
- Global Citizenship
- Everything and every being is interconnected. So what?
- What Headhunters in the Amazon can teach us about Leadership
- Doing Well and Doing Good: it’s a both/and, not an either/or
- Facing Political Reality: Despite cultural mythology, the reality is now, and has always been, that ultimately, the Golden Rule rules
- The Fuzzy Myth: why it doesn’t work to believe things happen out of nowhere
- Liberty & Justice for All: How do we get there from here?
- Who says life is a win/lose proposition? Is it possible to have a win/win world?
My years in and around the United Nations, and the array of speakers I have witnessed, give me special appreciation…I have no hesitation in commending Dr. Carley for speaking.
— Alisa Clarke, President, Global Vision Institute
Dr. Joni engages audiences with transformative, thought-provoking content. Her capacity to connect with audiences informs and inspires on stage and screen. Her unique depth & breadth of experience – ranging from the board room to the jungle, universities to the United Nations, and from executive coaching to keynoting – helps give voice to a large, powerful, diverse, socially responsible demographic that has critical mass but is rarely represented in media.
She represents the voices of citizens around the world who are increasingly demanding that leaders transition from win/lose to all-win strategies. There is an emergent global call for a better world where values drive decision-making. Some call it a New Paradigm but Dr. Joni has been working with it for 25 years and holds a related doctorate in The Reinvention of Work.
Dr. Joni’s expertise in values-driven leadership and cultural transformation offers a deeper cut – she draws on ageless wisdom , cutting-edge research and an insatiable curiosity.
Dr. Joni Carley – 610-566-9927
Available as a Last Minute Guest
“My years in and around the United Nations, and the array of speakers I have witnessed, give me special appreciation…I have no hesitation in commending Dr. Carley for speaking.”
Alisa Clarke, President, Global Vision Institute