Here’s the link to 1/3 off of my 13-part
Leadership Assessment & Development Course
What makes this different from all the generic online leadership courses out there is that it starts with a Self-Assessment so you’re applying high quality information directly to your individual situation.
Between stimulus and response, there is a space. In that space is our power to choose a response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom. Victor Frankl
I help executives and business owners respond powerfully.
Professional Counsel supports growth and freedom – guaranteed.
1. See the problem from the other point of view. Really seek to understand and to give expression to the needs and concerns of the other party as well as or better than they can themselves.
2. Identify the key issues and concerns (not positions) involved.
3. Determine what results would constitute a fully acceptable solution.
4. Identify possible new options to achieve those results.
- Could you use a well-credentialed, private sounding board whose only agenda is to make sure you get what you want?
- Need a great transition with a promotion, job switch, or taking off on your own?
- Does team coherence seem like an oxymoron in your world?
- Would you benefit from objective perspective on chronic problems you’re facing?
- Are you launching something new or ready to ramp up what’s going on now?
- Can you imagine the difference it could make if you had dedicated counsel for staying at your winning edge?
Here’s how to best capitalize on executive coaching programs:
- Make sure that you screen for the best match between your organization and the gazillion executive coaching companies in the marketplace.
- Make sure you’re discerning between great marketing and truly transformational coaching.
- Make sure the executive coaching consultant is relying on metrics that matter. If s/he isn’t measuring culture and consciousness development along with tangible achievements, you aren’t getting an accurate picture of your executive coaching results. And, if they aren’t measuring those things, you’re not likely progressing adequately in those domains and that’s a waste of executive coaching fees.
- Make sure you have plenty of soak time for integrating the takeaways from executive leadership development.
- Make sure that either personal executive consulting or executive leadership programs are addressing the yin and the yang of executive leadership development, i.e. the hard and the soft data, core competencies and culture, as well as the continuum between bottom line financial health and contribution to greater good.