Radical Sabbatical & Transitions Touchstone Programs
I did a marketing survey of past and present clients a few years ago because they were so incredibly varied that I couldn’t figure out who my “type” was. It showed that people who use my services have 3 things in common:
- they’re all smart
- they’re all really successful or between successes
- they all have a lot of heart
I’ve worked with thousands of people in a wide range of situations and, given who my clients are, they’re often moving onto new ground.
No matter what triggers the change, transitions are challenging and there’s no question that the quality of the transition itself has everything to do with ultimate outcomes.
On the one hand, it can seem crazy to hire an expensive adviser like me at a time when you may feel least secure financially in the case of a radical sabbatical or when you feel like it’s enough to just manage the risks that come with career transitions. On the other hand, having an experienced and objective way-keeper on the journey with you can save a tremendous amount of time, talent and treasure. Money-back guaranteed.
Whether you’re entering a new phase that’s well-laid out or you’re ready to grapple with the sky as your limit, transitioning means the ground beneath you is moving. Spouses, mentors, colleagues and friends can be especially important voices during times of change but they can’t offer objectivity or a professional skill set developed from 25 years and a doctorate in helping people reinvent their work lives.
This 6-month “touchstone” package helps:
- anchor you as your professional ground shifts
- sharpen your vision of what lies ahead
- and set your best coarse for a smooth sail.
Are we a match?
We’re a match for Radical Sabbatical and Transitions work if
- It’s time for transformation
- It’s time to live your legacy
- You’re ready to explore options and make big choices
- You’re starting in a new position and know that the quality of your start can make all the difference in where you end up
The best way to know whether working with me is right for you or notis to book a no-obligation exploratory call.