Is it time to transform your workplace culture by
developing greater connectivity, purposefulness, and alignment?
CATALYZING HIGH PERFORMANCE PROGRAM
We partner with leaders to create a vibrant workplace culture that inspires and empowers you and your team to generate strong performance and loyal customers while growing talent and profits.
Starting with a three-day retreat for a cross-functional leadership cohort, and continuing with five months of coaching, this customized leadership-in-action program supports executives, horizontal and vertical managers to…
- strengthen leadership capacity by introducing tools to address complex challenges
- increase organizational effectiveness by quantifying team strengths, gaps and needs
- build your quad-focused bottom-line – People, Partners, Prosperity and Planet
CATALYZING HIGH PERFORMANCE focuses on…
- Culture & Consciousness: We begin with a values-driven, data-based cultural assessment so that you have a solid baseline for growing leadership and team consciousness around shared vision and alignment.
- Collaboration & Engagement: Developing self-awareness along with authentic, creative ways of thinking, listening and speaking helps you manage needs and processes skillfully.
- Impact & Results: Leadership teams design and implement Innovation Projects to enhance personal learning, catalyze strong teamwork and support the larger community.
- Leaders are restored, revitalized, and re-aligned with teams while gaining new skills, insights, and tools.
- Performance grows by harnessing wisdom and insights with a meaningful team-building experience.
- Innovation Projects generate real results. Learning is integrated through ongoing leadership coaching.
How is this service unique?
|Common Questions from Leaders…||Bridges Global Offers…|
|We know culture is the key to success but how do we evolve our culture so teams can do their best work?
We start with a cultural assessment to quantify your baseline. Then, we build on your strengths, co-create a shared vision, cultivate quality dialogue, clarify decision-making and leverage your resources.
|Retreats often review the past and focus on future planning. How is this different?||We build partnerships that focus on optimizing team performance. Transformative technology is used over the course of six months.|
|We realize there are silos but how do we foster cross-functional collaboration?||We help you establish a framework that supports inter-personal connections and systems thinking so people feel/see the big picture.
|While conflict is inevitable in life, how do we rise above blaming, avoidance and confrontation?||We facilitate conversations that honor all voices, explore assumptions and unpack needs so clear, positive requests and promises are made.|
|We know that social responsibility is important but how do we better align that with our mission?||We tailor social contribution to organizational goals, in part by using the UN Sustainable Development Goals to ground your CSR platform.|
How do we move beyond the status quo to build our cultural capital and grow talent and teamwork?
|We help you generate “mojo” – that passion, engagement, empowerment and integrity that sparks performance and creativity.|
|How do we get a return on investment as past retreats gave us feel-good activities with low follow-through?||Commitment comes from what is perceived to be meaningful so we
use your unique data to discern what’s meaningful to your team. We build on that data to bridge opportunities with inspired action.
In a dynamic learning space, leaders work in teams to design and implement high-impact Innovation Projects that advance your goals.
Follow-up coaching supports accountability and shared learning to generate positive results for all stakeholders.