The world’s news requires that we frame it in deeper truths so
that we make our wisest choices about what it’s telling us.
— Dr. Joni Carley
Joni gives voice to a large, powerful, diverse, but often neglected, socially responsible demographic. She:
- asks provocative questions
- offers transformative answers
- provides ageless wisdom that gets at the heart of current events
- moves your story beyond symptoms to root causes and solutions
- represents new ways of looking at what’s going on in the news
- What’s mojo got to do with it?
- What happens when values rule?
- How everyone benefits from values-driven decision-making
- Vitality beats sustainability
- Getting the world we want
- The reinvention of work
- What’s going on? Transformation.
- New Paradigm: transcending the left and the right of the same old box
- Global Citizenship – how we all do depends on how we each do
- What Headhunters in the Amazon can teach us about Leadership
- Doing Well and Doing Good: it’s a both/and, not an either/or
- Facing Economic Reality: The Golden Rule rules
- The Fuzzy Myth: why it doesn’t work to think things can happen out of nowhere
- Liberty & Justice for All: How do we get there from here?
- L.O.V.E. the ground you walk on
My years in and around the United Nations, and the array of speakers I have witnessed, give me special appreciation…I have no hesitation in commending Dr. Carley for speaking.
— Alisa Clarke, President, Global Vision Institute
Joni’s uncommon leadership expertise, combined with her knack for transformative dialog, engages audiences in thought-provoking and behavior-changing ideas. Her unique depth & breadth of experience – ranging from the board room to the jungle, universities to the United Nations, and from executive coaching to keynoting – helps give voice to a large, powerful, diverse, but often neglected, socially responsible demographic that has reached a critical mass but is rarely represented in media.
She represents the voices of citizens around the world who are increasingly demanding that business and social leaders transition from win/lose to all-win strategies. There is an emergent global call for leaders to make better workplaces and a better world by letting values drive decision-making.
Dr. Joni’s expertise in leadership and cultural transformation offers a deeper cut to core issues, using ageless wisdom, cutting edge thought leadership and practical application.
Dr. Joni Carley – 610-566-9927
Available as a Last Minute Guest
The News: What’s L.O.V.E. got to do with it?
Dr. Joni Carley, Voice of a New Paradigm
From the sofa to solutions: All you need is L.O.V.E.
Look beyond a story’s hype
Own what’s happening
Value what’s at the core of why it matters
Evolve the situation
“My years in and around the United Nations, and the array of speakers I have witnessed, give me special appreciation…I have no hesitation in commending Dr. Carley for speaking.”
Alisa Clarke, President, Global Vision Institute