The world’s news requires that we
frame it in deeper truths
so that we make our wisest choices
about what it’s telling us.
— Dr. Joni Carley
Joni gives voice to a large, powerful, diverse, socially responsible – and often neglected – demographic. She
- offers transformative, yet well-grounded, perspective on what’s going on in the news
- provides ageless wisdom that gets at the heart of current events
- asks provocative questions and provides cutting-edge answers that take stories to new places
- moves your story beyond symptoms to root causes and solutions
- Getting the world we want – How do we stop flip flopping between the left and right of the same old box?
- What would a new “box” look like and how realistic is it?
- What’s mojo got to do with anything and everything?
- Vitality beats sustainability every time
- Reinventing the workplace
- What the world wants from today’s leaders and why it pays to deliver it
- What’s going on? Transformation.
- Power – who’s really got it and how do we all get more of it?
- Global Citizenship
- Everything and every being is interconnected. So what?
- What Headhunters in the Amazon can teach us about Leadership
- Doing Well and Doing Good: it’s a both/and, not an either/or
- Facing Political Reality: Despite cultural mythology, the reality is now, and has always been, that ultimately, the Golden Rule rules
- The Fuzzy Myth: why it doesn’t work to believe things happen out of nowhere
- Liberty & Justice for All: How do we get there from here?
- Who says life is a win/lose proposition? Is it possible to have a win/win world?
My years in and around the United Nations, and the array of speakers I have witnessed, give me special appreciation…I have no hesitation in commending Dr. Carley for speaking.
— Alisa Clarke, President, Global Vision Institute
Dr. Joni engages audiences in thought-provoking and behavior-changing ideas uncommon leadership expertise, combined with her knack for transformative dialog and ability to make strong connections from the stage. Her unique depth & breadth of experience – ranging from the board room to the jungle, universities to the United Nations, and from executive coaching to keynoting – helps give voice to a large, powerful, diverse, but often neglected, socially responsible demographic that has reached a critical mass but is rarely represented in media.
She represents the voices of citizens around the world who are increasingly demanding that business and social leaders transition from win/lose to all-win strategies. There is an emergent global call for leaders to make better workplaces and a better world by letting values drive decision-making.
Dr. Joni’s expertise in leadership and cultural transformation offers a deeper cut to core issues, using ageless wisdom, cutting edge thought leadership and practical application.
Dr. Joni Carley – 610-566-9927
Available as a Last Minute Guest
The News: What’s L.O.V.E. got to do with it?
Dr. Joni Carley, Voice of a New Paradigm
From the sofa to solutions: All you need is L.O.V.E.
Look beyond a story’s hype
Own what’s happening
Value what’s at the core of why it matters
Evolve the situation
“My years in and around the United Nations, and the array of speakers I have witnessed, give me special appreciation…I have no hesitation in commending Dr. Carley for speaking.”
Alisa Clarke, President, Global Vision Institute