What’s L.O.V.E. got to do with it?
Dr. Joni Carley, Voice of a New Paradigm
From the sofa to solutions: All you need is L.O.V.E.
Look beyond a story’s hype
Own what’s happening
Value what’s at the core of why it matters
Evolve the situation
* Golden Rule Policies: 4 steps toward happy and healthy communities
* Liberty & Justice for All: Can we get there from here?
* Facing Economic Reality: L.O.V.E. the ground you walk on
* What Headhunters in the Amazon can teach us about Leadership
“My years in and around the United Nations, and the array of speakers I have witnessed, give me special appreciation…I have no hesitation in commending Dr. Carley for speaking.”
Alisa Clarke, President, Global Vision Institute
Joni gives voice to a large, powerful, diverse, but often neglected, socially responsible demographic. She
* asks provocative questions
* offers transformative answers
* provides ageless wisdom
* moves your story beyond symptoms to root causes and solutions.
Joni Carley, D.Min: Co-leader of cultural transformation programs; former professor of Applied Ethics, Drexel U; values-driven leadership & cultural development expert.
Dr. Joni Carley – 610-566-9927 Joni@JoniCarley.com
Available as a Last Minute Guest
“The world’s news requires that we frame it in hope and deeper truths so that we make our wisest choices about what it’s telling us.” Dr. Joni